Welcome to Dovecote Primary School and Nursery. Wishing you all a happy half term. We look forward to welcoming children back, dressed smartly in school uniform, and ready to learn, on Monday 19th Feb.
Ethos and Values
VISION & VALUES
Our Core Values
Dovecote is a happy school, where everyone belongs. We believe in the firm foundations of safety, trust, positive relationships and resilience. By establishing these we nurture our school community to grow: to be curious, kind, independent and self-motivated, to have confidence and self-belief, to develop a voice, to be brave and bold and the best that we can be.
We all work together, foster a love of learning through an exciting and engaging curriculum with inclusivity, equality and fun at its heart. We give our pupils enriching experiences, that create lasting memories, that will shape their future and expand their horizons.
Our pupils will leave us with a sense of pride in themselves, pride in all their achievements and pride in Dovecote Primary School.
- To have pupils that make excellent progress from Nursery to Year 6.
- To be at the centre of the local community and have meaningful engagement with the wider community.
- To have outstanding outdoor provision.
- To have a purposeful world class curriculum.
- To be sustainable.
- To have all decisions based on evidence and research and informed by pupils and the community.